To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Room No.201

@_@
My study table.
My bed.
My belongings.
My study table 2.

Hi to all, firstly, I have to apologize for not really uploading any picture or update anything in here. Hmmm, to be honest, I haven really been to the city and any tourist spot yet. I might doing it in few weeks time. Lets hope for it. Lol. So, again sorry la. xD. Hows life? So far so good. Been to uni for orientation, meet a few new friends, have my classes located. Any pictures from uni? Neh, so far, I might do it if you really want to see it. Hahas.
Ok, so.. I really have nothing to show other then my room. xD. Yeah, the picture above is my room. Its quite comfortable, as you can see, I have my study table, my belongings, and my bed. T_T. I will be sleeping on the floor till I get a new bed or mattress. Well, the floor is not that bad tho. Its clover with carpet. Hehe, and yeah, I bought a new Nintendo DSi. Wooot. This will cure my boredom when I am on the way to Uni. Hopefully. xD. Living outside of Sydney is quite peaceful, and quite.. relaxing. Ohoho, the only pain in the ass in the transport to Uni. Which need about 1 hour++ to reach by train and bus. Alright, thats all for now. Maybe I will take a few pics of my Uni and update more often. Till then, have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. pity..sleep on the floor a u??
    walao. so far a? from ur room to ur Uni?!! one hours more..cham~
    anywhere, take k know...

    ReplyDelete