To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Landed.

Finally, I have reach Australia. =D. Well, Sydney looks peaceful and has LESS traffic jam compare to Malaysia. xD. Weather here is good as well. Still, missing something. Hmmm. Anyhow, life gonna start next week. Hope everything goes well and end well. Do not really hope to anything. Just get good grades and graduate. Thats all. Lol.

Sorry la, haven really go anywhere when I reach here. So, nothing much to talk about.

Chinese New Year? Hahas, was good.

Valentine's Day? Hmmm. Nothing much. -_-

Lastly, I would like to thanks Sato, Ji Yuan, Kang, James, Nicholas, Libby and Weng Jin for sending me of to Airport. Not to mention my dad, mom and my grandma as well. xD. Thank you all. Ohoho. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment