To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday.

Yesterday was an great day. Go out, have some fun, and so on. Michelle asked me to go a movie during Thursday and we hang out at Friday. xD. Hahas, I was exited and happy I could go out with someone I just know before I go oversea. We watched Tooth Fairy at pyramid. Was funny and abit touching. Overall was good. Well, before that, we went to Full House with her friend for lunch. The food in there was good, the surrounding is good as well. Not to mention about food, it was awesome. Specially the mushroom soup with almond chips on it. After lunch, we went to popular and buy some book, Freakenomic (Some book that Mr Farshad wanted the new students to buy in this sem). Eventually, the book has run out of stock. Hahas, we went in the movie late, but as Michelle predicted, it starts late because of advertisement. Geeezzz, I love watcging advertisement and trailer. T_T. After the movie, we went back to Popular and buy some notebooks for myself and bring it to oversea. We also went to MPH to look for Freakenomic as well. xD. And she get it. hahas, was lucky. xD. Before we hit the road, we went to some record shop and check out some albums. hahas.

Later on that night, Sato, Poring and I went to Cafe Lepaq for Amir and his band performance. Hahas, it was a bit hard to find the cafe tho. Hahas, it was great. Listen to some song. Meet some old frens. Have some chit chat and so on. Hahas. Well, that day was pretty good and happy tho. Tooth fairy was the first movie I watch this year. xD. Slow eh?. Hahas. Time to go. See ya.
Wish to go out with her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment