To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Timeless.

Timeless | Khalil

I recommandation for people who reading my blog or for people who like music. The picture you see above is a masterpiece, yet classy album of Khalil Fong, Timeless. Why I recommend this album? Well, its nice, peaceful, jazzy, and classical. Although all those song are from other people, but he remake the music and tune it up himself with his soft voice. When I listen to this album, its makes me feel good, calm my mind when I feel stress up, sitting on the chair listening to Timeless, when traffic jam or rush hour I listen to it as well. xD. Oh ya, this album contain 1 CD with one bonus track and 1 DVD for the MVs. The cover inside has a booklet that stick on the album and stated that why he pick those song and a few picture of him playing music instrument.

Those are the album tracks.
01. You Are The Sunshine of My Life feat. 黃韻玲 (O.S. Stevie Wonder)
02. Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You (O.S. Glenn Medeiros)
03. Bad (O.S. Michael Jackson)
04. Kwang Chiu 狂潮 (O.S. 關菊英Kwan Guk Ying)
05. La Bamba (O.S. Ritchie Valens)
06. Red Bean 紅豆 (O.S. 王菲 Faye Wang)
07. Georgia on My Mind (O.S. Ray Charles)
08. Remember 記得 (O.S. 張惠妹Amei Chang)
09. Wonderful Tonight (O.S. Eric Clapton)
10. Moon River (O.S. Andy William)

Bonus Track:
11. The Moon Represents My Heart 月亮代表我的心

Some of the famous or recommended song is Red Bean, Nothing gonna change my love for you, wonderful tonight, Kwang Chiu and the bonus track The Moon represent my heart. Hahas, my feeling and comment about this album? Well, its a 10/10 album that I makes me feel very good. Do try listen or download it. Again, have a nice day. The Moon Represents My Heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment