To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dood.

Prinny, Dood.

xD, ok, has been doing something lately but its not really that busy just a bit tired to update my blog. ohoho. Just few weeks, or two, i have been doing my uni application, financial, visa, medical check up, book air ticket, looking for place to stay in aust and all, meeting up some friends, play such as games at home as possible. -_-. And everything goes well!! (that prinny above represent me). Dood.

Yesterday I went back to campus and had my lunch or breakfast (@_@) with Sofhan, Munie, Amal and Wee Chang. I saw Bori as well. Hoho. We went to the mediterranean cafe opposite the Main campus. The food in there was ok. It took me nearly 30 minutes for my food to come. Maybe they immediately kill the cow after I order the steak burger and it take a long process. Not. After that, go for some bubble tea. xD.

And for the last few days or week, have some yam cha section with Sato, Ji Yuan and Nick sometimes James. xD. Things we talk are different now somehow. Hmmm. Political view, future condition, more Gundam, wauhahahaa. And two days ago, had a good chat with James on our pedang behind The Elms, puchong. We never chat for so long now and discover a lot of things, we chat about 6 hours and head on after that. @@.. Screw those people who say they dont mind but they do.

Lol, what I am doing now? Nothing. Just pack some clothes, facebook around and stone at home. Wish to go out more but no money. ><. Damn the sugar for having a rise. - -.

Maybe I will post something again when I am bored. Hahas.

P.S Prinny are Awesome, Dood.

No comments:

Post a Comment