To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shape your future.

"Am I.. going to the right path?"

"What will you fight for?"

"You are nothing but a puppet."

"There is no past nor future."

"No chain is unbreakable."

"Where did you find this strength?"

"I...will never be a memory."

"Is it the end?"

"Embrace your dreams"

Those quotes.. given me memories and encouragement to move on. And now, I have to decide. Sometimes, too much option and variety must just let you end up in oblivion. Wondering around which to choice and pick. Options are there, but, time is not with me. That make things limited. Should I go or wait for next one to come. Decision are hard to made sometimes. Will this affect my future? After all, this is my future. I can't regret from what i did. There is no returning. Time is gone, money has spended, life has spare, flower has bloom, and knowledge will gain. Till now, I still taking about it. I maybe need more time, advise and consult. I have to make the right choice for the future, even if I din't, I must correct it during the process and maintain. Guess nothing is really prefect. Hope I will get for what I best for me.
"At the end, all path will lead to the same faith."




No comments:

Post a Comment