To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How to train your dragon, and a lost phone.

Not long after i return to Malaysia, things was going well. Visit some friends, have some great dinner, and of course, going out with my friends again. Today, I saw a good 3D animated movie which is *drumroll* How to train your dragon. Was a nice movie with some moral story in it. Graphic was good, storyline was alright and not much to complain. Hahas, I thought was a movie for kid at first, well, the poster tell me they are. But Veeiean wanted to see it, and I dont have to pay for the ticket. =p. Thanks Veeiean!!

Movie end well and goes well, well, somebody lose a leg, but still end with a nice ending, a new bond is form. However, Veeiean lost her phone after movie. =[. Sigh, me and her 8 ji are so bad, hmmm, like she said, the first time we hang out, my phone drop into the water, the second time we hang out, she lost her phone. Lol. Wonder what might happen next. X_x. Well, I always heard if things goes for the 3rd time in a role, then it when happen again. I dont wish to have a 3rd time losing something again among two of us. Hahas, Veeiean, if you are reading this, dont worry la, you will get back your phone number for sure, I think the contact will be lost only, ohya, the 3D effect in pyramid cinema does not make much difference or any better. And no subtitle as well. Veeiean, dont worry ba, things will be fine, you gonna get a new phone for sure. =D. I can intro place for you to buy phone geh. =D. And hope to see movie with you soon. =D

Ohya, any movie wanna watch next? I thinking of watching Just another Pandora Box, not sure about future ex-cop looks abit weird but Andy Lau is in it, hmmm, Ip Man 2, Toy Story 3, what else? @_@.. so far for now. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment