To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Good day.

CLOT x Adidas Empire Athletics

Today is one of most luckiest day I had in this year. xD, hahas, yup, today me and julian went to Juice at KL for the new launch of CLOT x Adidas Dark Side Star and Empire Athletics. It is also my first time going to Juice. Or else I will be going with Brandon. Hahas, anyway, I was aiming for Empire Athletics. We went reach there about 2 something from sunway pyramid. The journey from Sunway Pyramid to Juice, Bangsar wasn't as far as i tot. Still, the t-shirt was selling fast in the shop and they only bought in 20 to Malaysia and I bought the last one. Muahahaha, yeah, the last one in the table, bought it without hesitation. Well, got 2 person trying to get it as well, and well... they did not grab it when they was here. One i remember was a guy just come down from the stairs, and asking his fren via texting or calling while i at counter, another one was walking around with his mum, and was planning to buy. Yeah! The last and the 20th of Empire Athletics in Malaysia, I got it!! Well, you can online order from CLOT inc tho. xD. Anyway, the shoe look nice as well, match with the tee but was too expensive, and not planning to buy from the beginning, and oh yeah, few picture about tee. And thank you, Julian for brining me there, and Brandon for asking me to go. =D

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment