To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Graduation!!.


Finally!! I have graduated from ICPU. =D. Hmmm. Not much on this tho. Same with the pic, I only took like a few pic which is currently with Park, Kwai Yoong and Julian. xD. The reason why i took so little pic because of my phone. =[. It drop in the water a couple weeks ago while playing basketball and its not in good condition anymore. Anyhow, thats Christy on the left, Amira on the right and Me in the middle.

Anyhow, the graduation was ok. A bit of boring speech. Abit of this and that. Well, it all start well and ends well. I am happy with my result too. xD. Hmmm, I try to upload a few more pic if is possible. Sorry folks. Anyhow, how a nice day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment