To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, December 11, 2009

After Graduation. The Cave.

Waiting and waiting.. and wait.. ~_~

Shhhhhhhhhh~


Kwai Chi and Kwai Yoong.

xD

Hahas. xD

Ok, so.. after graduation, I went to IDP to send my final results to apply University in Australia. Hopefully and I can get. I also bought a cup of bubble tea for myself as i tot.. well.. its gonna be the last time or gonna be a looooooong time that I will come back here and drink it again. @@.
*I forgot to take picture with Veeiean and only realized it when I reach home* =[

After I went hone and had a nice dinner with my mom in PJ. @@. The dinner was awesome!! Pork ribs. Hahas. Well, after graduation I not gonna sit down and do nothing. So i message Kwai Yoong and ask her for a plan. xD. At the end, Wee Chang, Kwai Chi, Kwai Ling, and Kwai Ling's "potiential" friend or bf "cough cough" tag along as well for yam cha. xD

Well, I fetch Wee Chang from his unit and we head to Taipan and we felt it was boring and change of location. o.O.. well then.. we went to ss2 Murni for drinks and food. xD. Murni was as usual, packed with people, tables and chair across the streets and it took forever too for the food to come!!. xD. Not long after, Kwai Ling and her "potential" friend or bf *cough cough again* says that he is tired and well both of them went back to her fren house to get something and leave us only with Me, Wee Chang, Kwai Yoong and Kwai Chi. -.-

Alrite alrite, the best is this, after that, we decided that well, its ss2 and we should eat more and we go to the cave. xD The Cave, yeah, a restaurant, a beautiful artificial stone carved designed restaurant for lovely couples. Well, we still go in there for fun. xD. It was amazing. the place is nice, good surrounding, smooth music, not to mention nice food and comfortable sofa. Woohoo woohoo.. Kwai Yoong and Kwai Chi took alot of picture in there. And we order a few food. xD Expensive tho. But, its worth it once awhile. Hahas. Well, sadly, it close around 1 am and we cant stay for long. =[. Hahas, anyhow, I had a great night with you all. Thank you.

*The Cave has 20% off for food and drinks and 50% off for sneaks after 11pm*

Have a nice day!! =D

2 comments:

  1. should send me all the pica!haha..u just upload some of the pica laarrrr~aiyo...

    ReplyDelete