To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Monday, February 7, 2011

The best valentine's gift.

Hmmm, as we speak, valentine's day is around the corner, like one week go to. For people who got partner, good for ya and play hard. >.>. For singles, keep searching. Ok, so, I was thinking about Valentine's day as what gift will be the best present for your partner or dinner. Some may suggest the usual things, movie, dinner at some nice look out point, flowers, chocolate, cards, bags or some custom/lingerie that your partner wants you put on it or a normal date to somewhere i-dont-really-know and so on. As for me? Haha, i think i gonna spend alone, which i think is kinda alright. Or if lucky then might get someone. Dont worry bother. those thing starting bother me and remind me of my financial budget when going out to date. Lol. Anyhow, I think the best valentine's gift i could suggest, yes, its my opinion, its base on my thoughts, sensation, perception, and attitude maybe?. Hahas, Sorry those are marketing term in consumer behaviour, it still running around my head since I just finish my exam today. Ok back to topic. I have this drive about a month ago, I was thinking of getting a pair of shoes for Chinese New Year. However, i can't any shoes suit me online (I found out that designers dont really make shoes during winter, hmm. maybe want to enjoy holiday as well or starting the next season collection, hmm) and i dont really have time for shopping since I got summer school and exams. T.T. So, i skipped the idea of buying a new pair of shoes. But still carry in mind that to get a pair of shoe after chinese new year or the following event. Tillllll, last week, i found out a shoe that i really want. Simple, timeless and hype. Can you guess it? Start with C. No, not Clot. Yes! It's CDG, Comme des Garcons having a collaboration with converse. They bringing it the new Converse x Comme des Garcons Jack Purcell for this year. Last year, they release the chuck taylor version but base on my opinion, I prefer Jack Purcell series, maybe about of the smile in front of that shoes? hahas, ok, my glance of this shoe was about a week ago. In some blog that sell street wear. And, base on the info, its coming out end of this February, too bad by that time Valentine's day and Chinese New Year is over. But birthday is coming soon. :D. So, hmm, i will show you some of the picture before we move on.










This shoes come with both black and beige colour, together with low and high cut. Looks pretty nice, and decent for me. I think getting of those shoes is quite good. Timeless especially, never get out of trend and I never really purchase a converse before. This might be my first and last converse shoe I gonna purchase in my life. Lol. Ok, maybe in a decade? @@. As for valentine's day, I think this would be a good gift from someone to someone, it will be good that both of the partners have wearing the same shoes and date around. You know, instead of chocolates and flower everywhere and not something more contrast or special. and it got a HEART logo placed on it. Pretty nice, eh? I saw a few couple wearing this shoe and I think is pretty nice. And not much people are willing to purchase it. The damage is quite high. Well, if you planning to spend to 1k for an dinner as a gift with flower, recommend you to get this. Ok, I think i am putting too much influence in this thing. >.> CDG shirt sounds cool as well. Hahas, anyway, I think i gonna grab those pair around March as my birthday present for myself. (- -). Time to go now. Peace. And cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment