To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's coming. :D

2 more days to Lacoste Legends Event.

3 more days to Hong Kong.

Excited or not? I not sure. But things and view about HK this time will be different. So, hmm. Ohya, Hk night view is awesome. Having Christmas in there is awesome and you can feel the Christmas atmosphere eventho is not that cold. Not to mention about the Christmas decorations and free gifts and its well better then Malaysia. Not to say bad about it. But well, just abit behind. Sunway pyramid deco are pretty nice. Pavillion entrance as well. But still, lalala~

Anybody need anything in HK? I can help you look around and bring it back to you. :D
You can leave me a post or pm me.

Or anything to recommend in HK? Such as some famous place or some hidden place that seldom been told. I haven been to New Territories ever since they are developed. Lol. Might go there is time. Just to explore and enjoy. ~_~. Really looking forward. :D.

Are we forgetting something? :D

Christmas!! And it's just around the corner. Any plan for this christmas this year? Have you created a list of things you wanna get for your friends and family? or thinking of where or how to celebrate this year? What about christmas tree? Done decorating the tree?

Me? Nahh, was thinking to exchange Christmas present with friends if its possible. That's all. I haven really celebrate Christmas since primary school. And present I receive is little or none. Maybe I am under Santa's bad boy list. T.T~

What about new year celebration? ._. Haven really think about it. Eventho i did. It wont come true anyway. xD.

What about you all? I hope you enjoy your holiday with joy. As for SPM students, you already halve way to your independence day. :D. So, continue to put on afford. Embrace your dreams. :D.

That's all. Enjoy. :D. To lover, hater and masturbator :D





No comments:

Post a Comment