To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Clot x Undefeated - The Art of War

@@, hello again, recently was busy doing assignments and preparing for my test and have no time blogging. So, hmmm. On the 11th September, my cousin and i went to Juice KL and bought a t shirt, which also, the launching day for the tee. @.@.. So, hmmm, here are some pic. hmmm, the first pic is the mesh beanies. -.-. it has a story behind it. because of this thing, we went back to Juice 3 times a day. xD. Well, first we bought open beanie and the sewing wasnt that good and we went back to change. After that, i discover the beanie doesnt suit me T.T.. and ended up changing for a mesh beanie. @.@..


Mesh Beanie
Open beanie
Behind the shirt. @.@
Front

Why I like this shirt? Maybe because of "the art of war" logo. The book i use to read when i was small. Simply traditional and through Chinese inspiration. Well, thats all. Take care. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment