To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Darksidestar.

@.@, finally, after all those weeks. It have arrived. What is it? The shoe i have been waiting for. The Clot x Adidas Darkside Star. Ver R. X.x. Well the cutting and design and pretty much familiar, got 3M reflector, Darth Vader logo, the chain above the shoelace, starwars logo at the head of shoelace, and so on. Bahh. Without further educe...
Unboxing


Darth Vader logo.



3M reflector.

I really can't find any different except for some cutting, such as you know, the string come out abit, and others is fine.

For empire tee, you can see the difference as you pay close attention to the 3M reflector stripes on the shoulder. Although can reflect when light are reflecting the tee, the design is a bit different. But, not much differences can be found. :D

Ok. I think pretty much thats it. May the force be with you.


1 comment: