To the Promise Land

Where you had, you're my dream, you're my girl, you're my world.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Another great day. :D






Sorry for not frequently updating my blog because... hmmm, i dunno what to write or what to tell. So, how's my holiday? was good. Park came back from aust for his holiday and we hang around sometimes. So, what am I doing lately? Nothing much, going to gym, facebook, stone around, and so on. Last movie I saw? hmmm, Toy Story 3. Was awesome, good storyline, good motion and animation and I think is one of the best movie i ever see this year. Any other movie before this? Nope. The last last movie i saw was Ironman 2. -.-. Ok, so, whats with my title? I have a great day today. Why? Today went to Juice KL again. Finally brought the shirt I want since Black Sun series release in HK. What shirt? Star Over Tee and ofcourse, the Clot book, 6th retrospect. This book talks about their product, history, and interview with other famous artist that work with them before, such as JAWS, Yasumasa Yonehara, DJ Tommy, Kazuki Kuraishi and so on.

What else? Hmmm, their upcoming products, plans, new crossover and so on. Note: This book or magazine also give away the Clot Bracelet as a present to celebrate Clot 6th anniversary and some stickers to paste on laptops, books, table or anywhere you like. Hahas, about the tee? will upload pic. :D

Ok, so after a trip to Juice, come on, wait for time to come and go out again. We went to dinner together with Zuken, Park and his friend. Park bring us to a north korean restaurant, Pyongyang restaurant located at Ampang. What so nice about it? Their service, geeez. When I talk about service, we might think negatively. Nope, its not. Think again. In fact, their serving service are very good. Well manner, polite, well appeal, and always carry a smile where ever they go. Just like Japan service not like some service in here. -.- . Nevertheless, we get to experience some traditional Korean dance performed by them. Note, even they are north korean, they still carries the same tradition with south korean just like HK chinese and Taiwanese chinese. I was happy and surprise that North Korean are so polite and well refine compare to my imagination, i tot they are fierce and evil. Lol, guess not. Park told me that those North Korean are considered high class or noble people in their country because its hard to travelled out of North Korea if you are not high class or noble people. What else? I really enjoy eating and chilling in there. Service are extremely good. Well dressed as well. xD. And sorry. They don't allowed to take pictures inside. And again, no, its not what you think. Its a proper and legal restaurant with good care and service. The price is fair as well, and food in there? Not bad. Julian, you missed it. Sob. Ask Zu Ken about it. He will tell you more.

Alright, here are some pictures now, if i cant upload all the pic, i will upload again in another post. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment